2.22.2009

Birthday puke.

We had a birthday party last night for a bunch of people. There were five people (including me) that have birthdays within the week, sooo. Mine is tomorrow. I made these cards.


This was for Troy. The picture is of a blues singer, Leadbelly, and his wife. On the inside, I wrote something like "If you don't have fun at the party, we'll have to pump some bellies full of lead."


This was for Troy's cousin, Shane. He likes UFC.


This was for Troy's other cousin Joni, who has the same birthday as me and shares my love for Edward.


This was for my uncle Kim, who's name is really Jim, and who shares a birthday with me and Joni. He works at the youth detention center. He also enjoys John Prine. So I changed the words of a John Prine song to make it birthday-like.



So I got beautiful flowers, Breaking Dawn, a Team Edward keychain, and mini eggs from Troy. And lots of cards and scratch tickets and lottery tickets and a bunch of other things. We stayed up quite late and thus slept/puked all day. Mom and Dad had us over for supper and on the way there, I had to puke but I was trying to hold it to I got there cause i didn't want to puke on the side of the road. My hands went all tingly and eventually so did my lips and i was kind of scared. Then we got there and I puked in the bathroom and my hands and lips went back to normal. Thank God.
Then I ate supper and now I feel way better.
The best birthday present ever, other than Twilight #4, that is, would be for it to storm like crazy so that school for me and work for troy will be cancelled tomorrow. Please please please.

Want to hear a story of another time that I drank too much and got really really sick? Who likes puke stories? So, I drank a lot, then I went to bed. I woke up in the middle of the night and RAN to the bathroom. I did not, however, make it to the toilet. I power puked ALL OVER the bathroom. I kept yelling "TROY, Don't come in here! There is puke EVERYWHERE." Over and over. And I mean everywhere. Like on the floor of the whole bathroom. In the bathtub, in the DRAWER?!?!, behind the toilet, in the sink.... everywhere. Like squishing under my feet. And just barely any IN the toilet. Pretty awesome. So i changed my pjs and went back to bed. Soon after, I woke up with another wave of nausea and went back to puke and was like "TROY!!! Don't come in here! There's puke everywhere!!!!!" I actually had to have a shower before I could go back to bed. If this doesn't make you proud to be my friend, I don't know what would.

I think my body is trying to tell me something?

2 comments:

Melissa said...

this made me laugh pretty hard but maybe i am delirious because i am up early for once. I like your cards.

Happy Birthday

Jillian Grady said...

thanks. it makes me laugh too.