birthday paper
I woke up this morning, on my 27th birthday, to a giant snow storm that delayed school. Perfect birthday present. We went back to bed and watched a movie called Stardust that is maybe one of my favorite movies. It's about a falling star who is a woman and there are witches and princes and princesses and lots of magical love story. These are some funny dead princes.
I had to finish writing a paper and it disappeared from my computer. Not happy, really. I'm rewriting it pretty quickly, though. So that's good. However, not a happy birthday present. We finally got plowed out and Troy went to work. I'm not going to school though. Maybe when I finish my paper i can start reading twilight 4!! so excited!
ugh. i think i like blogging again but i have nothing to say today. probably cause i slept all day yesterday. Ok bye. maybe more later

2 comments:
whoa its weird that you are 27 I am like whoa we are old...weird
anyway umm whatever you write more than me
also do you like how i comment on every post?
i know. we've been friends for like 10 or more years.
yeah i like that you comment on every post.
Post a Comment