Pardon me, but we do NOT allow double negatives in this house.

I am going to complain about something a million people have already complained about. I got an email yesterday that was a poem, written by an adult, I am sure, from the perspective of a little girl that was getting abused by her father. Yes, I agree, child abuse is incredibly sad and horrible. What is also sad is the disgusting writing ability of the author. Way to use a rhyming dictionary. And what is most excruciating is at the bottom, it says this:
"It sickens me to my soul, and if you just read this and don't pass it on I pray for your forgiveness, because you would have to be one heartless person to not be affected by this email. And because you are affected, do something about it!! So all I am asking you to do is take some time to send this on and acknowledge that this stuff does happen, and that people like her dad do live in our society, and pray for child abuse to wither out and die, but also pray for the safety of our ! youth."
I apologize, but NO, I am not affected by your shitty poem, and no, I am not heartless for not passing along this email. Forwards are lame, especially when they are shitty poems. Do not send me forwards unless they are funny jokes. Even then, don't send me very many of them, cause i usually don't read them.
I have a cousin that I hardly know. She lives in another province, so I only see her once every couple of years. A few years back, she came to PEI and stayed with my grandparents for a while. We talked like twice. I gave her my email address. Every day she sends me a million and a half forwards. HOLY FUCK OFF. I remember one day, I seriously got THIRTY some forwards from her. She sent me one in particular that oh my god it makes me angry.... I wish I still had it so I could post it. It is about how we should all hate immigrants and how they shold learn our languages and fuck them for this and fuck them for that, and they had it bad in their countries, so if they want to come here, they should come here and shut the fuck up and not complain about anything. It is sooooo incredibly rude, and I can't believe people would pass it on to others. I really want to write a super awesome rebuttle email to go along with it. My super awesome rebuttle would be about who the fuck are you to say who can and can't live in Canada, and what language they should speak? And who the fuck are you to say that people from certain countries do not have the right to feedom and happiness? AND, if you wanna take a little look in the history books, we are ALL technically Europeans that stormed the country one day and took it over from the indians, and made them learn our languages and said FUCK YOU, you can't be happy either, unless you can somehow find happiness in these reserves we stick you in. Also, we're going to make all these laws that you don't agree with and oh, all of a sudden, you're all poor and drunk because we created money and didn't let you have any and we took away all of your diginity. How's that for being Canadian... Oh, but I guess we do let indians go to university for free.... Oh, but we don't let them have a good primary education, so a lot of them don't get accepted to university. I am sometimes ashamed of myself and my country and my co-caucasians. And my cousin.

2 comments:
I have to agree with you 100% on everything you said.
my dad sent me a really gross forward arguing that the united states wasn't intended to be secular, and that there was really no reason to maintain the separation of church and state. It was so puke-ariffic. I got him back by sending him the link to fuckchristmas.org
Post a Comment