3.15.2006

Send this to a million people and you'll go to heaven

Everyone who gets to my site from links on melissa's site should just link me to their own sits because whatever, when melissa stops blogging, everyone is going to forget about me. all the 29 people that read my blog. but whatever. I'll link you if you link me. do it

7 comments:

Raymi Lauren said...

who is melissa? ha.

Anonymous said...

Have your cousin forward the blog's address to the million on her mailing list.

Melissa said...

i will still blog some.
just not liek crazy
i am making a cartoon called "me-man"

Army said...

Well I didn't find your blog through Melissa's, but I do have you linked to mine : )

Feel the love!

Jillian Grady said...

thanks chris

Stussi 613 said...

You've been linked. Don't be lame like Melissa and not link me back because I'm a boy blogger.

Okay she's only kinda lame because she made me a hat...

Link me back...do eeet now.

Melissa said...

Linked. ;o) Found you through various random bits of magical linkage ..

No need to link me back--I'm just a boring 30 yr old mom to two beastly boys and I have a lot of "to-do" lists, talk about cleaning up shit (literally), and other anxiety-ridden bits of miscellania in my blog. :oP