Get to know your audience
Who reads my blog on a regular basis? I'm super curious and I want to know if you are a stranger that stumbled accross my blog one day and fell in love with me and my funny jokes or are you someone that I know? Tell me tell me tell me pleeeeaaaase!

9 comments:
i will now.
Did i inspire you to even post this message?
erin.
I do because you are facinating!
I do because I have an enquiring mind.
i do because i am awesome
i know there is more so fucking send a comment my way
i hate that. same thing with me
no one answers
Truth be told, 50% of the time, I just look at the pictures. Which isn't necessarily a negative thing.
why? cause you find my writing boring? WAY TO RUIN MY LIFE
see, that's a funny joke
umm it's really not that funny i guess
I like the "way to ruin my life" joke. Honestly, I think I'm going to steal that. Except no one will know it's stolen. Which somehow makes it funnier and even more clever.
I don't read 50% of the time because I really like your pictures adn I think they overshadow your writing.
Post a Comment