3.01.2006

The week of the teary eyed save team



I have cried every day for the lasts probably 5 or 6 days. the menses is a commin. there was a paragraph in one of the josephine bonaparte books about menstration and they called it the wierdest thing. I wish I could remember it and unfortunately, I can't find the book in my pigsty of an apartment.

I am eating veggie pizza today as it is ash wednesday so mom says i'm not allowed to eat meat. i went to the bakery where she works and got a pizza and asked for ham and she said "really? you're going to eat meat even though it's ash wednesday?........ not that you believe in that stuff anyway...." so i said no, i won't eat meat, just for her. I'm such a good daughter. although not a good christian. i'm not going to talk about my religious beliefs because i think it's boring right now.




i went shopping. i fucking hate shopping. if i go to regular stores, things are too small, and i go to fat store and things are too big. the girl was pushy and that makes it worse. when i came in, she pretty much attacked me and i told her right then that i hated shopping, so she kind of was like oh, well, then i'll pick out a million things to try on and how about 40 pairs of denim capris that all have way too much material in the ass but taper in to the middle of my calf? I just really dislike shopping and it makes it worse when the person that works there tries to make me try on soo many things. I told her i needed summer clothes and she's like here's the bathing suits and i said i didn't want one and she's like oohhhhhh coooome onnnn!! you neeeeed a bathing suit!!! i don't want to wear a bathing suit so don't push me to try one on OK. i know a girl that used to work there and she said that they are pressured to sell at least three items. I only bought one, which they should be fucking happy that i bought something because i could have walked out with nothing. i felt like she was angry with me. she's like well, you can get a tshirt and i was like uh no. and she's like oh well what about pjs? a house coat? NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO i want these PANTS and THAT IS IT!!! I am not shopping there anymore. how's that bitch?



a million pictures of floyd

I have a calander of sketches by Edward Gorey. I love them. Todays is of a guy with a really flat head with his hand stuck out, ready to touch a hand that seems to be stretching down from the sky. Under the sketch, it says H is for Hand.

You know what's fucking good with pizza? Milk. Mmm mm mmm

3 comments:

Melissa said...

pizza an milk do rule

Anonymous said...

Edward Gorey rules. So does that photo of your hat (and of Lloyd). Did you ever seen the creepy changing paintings on Gorey's site? Weirdness. Glad you came out to trivia and helped us get 1st place. Hopefully air hockey soon.

Anonymous said...

I think josephine books called it the flowers or the waters. probably the first one.