3.03.2006

Tea me up Spotty

This is a pet peeve of mine: When you make tea and it's all that will satisfy you, and you go to pour it and you realize you don't have any milk. It ruins my life. Lemon or honey... Just don't cut it. I need my tea with milk. Luckily I live next door to a store.



One of my favorite jokes is to say to people "way to ruin my life" except I really want to say it to my mom but I think she'd think I was serious, so I will refrain. Mom thinks I have a thyroid problem because my hair is thinning in the front. She went to her hairdresser and told her that I'm going bald and the hairdresser said she had some clients that had thinning hair, but just on top in the front and they all had thyroid problems. So when mom went to the doctor the other day, she told him about it and he gave her a paper so I could go get blood tests. She also is worried that I am diabetic. I think she is mostly worried that I am overweight and she doesn't want me to be. Way to ruin my life mom. Bah ha ha



oh my god did anyone ever hear the Love Cats cover by Jaime cullum and katie melua??? Oh my awesome.



So I have a dilemma. I am supposed to go to a stagette party tomorrow night and I am supposed to work tomorrow day. Mom wants me to go to nouvelle ecosse with her tonight or tomorrow morning for the weekend. I really want to go with her but I feel obligated to go to work and to the stagette party. I'll feel guilty not going but I will also feel guilty if I go. crapperoni. I don't know what to do. Also, she told me last night that she wanted to take my car, which I didn't know, so now it makes me feel more guilty if I don't go with her.



Tmac attack sent news that he's getting laid off the 15th or the 24th. Oh my god I hope it's sooner. Come home come home come home. He's been away for SIX MONTHS. Uncouth.



Yesterday, I read a book called Night by Elie Wiesel. It's a very short book, but a very good book. It is a true story about a young Jewish boy (the author) from Transylvania who's family, along with every other Jew, was taken to concentration camps. It was one of the more descriptive books I have read about that. He came three feet from a pit of burning babies and children and women, which is where his mother and baby sister were headed. I think the most horrible thing for me, other then when he described the pit of burning babies, was when people died that had been hanging on for so long. They had been tortured for how many years, beaten, starved, they'd gone crazy, and then, they lay down and die, when two days later, the rest of the group was liberated. And the people that lived and went on, after knowing that their whole family had been killed. They had nothing left. I don't understand how they went on after that. Anyway, I just felt it necessary to acknowledge it and everyone should read that book. Another one, on the same subject is We The Living by any Rand. I think I've talked about this before. That is one book that I have read probably 3 or 4 times, and I have cried harder each time. It is the most unbelievably sad book. My friend's mom bought her a book the other day, and she wrote on the inside "a book is your best friend, it will never let you down" awwwww



This is a long ass post with a bunch of mostly dumb pictures. I haven't taken any in the last week so these are old rejects. Except for the one of brandon holy crapper he's cute

2 comments:

Melissa said...

uncouth is funny

Anonymous said...

I agree. Uncouth is funny. I laughed. Who are the kids in the photo?