I think my inner demon is getting fat

Today has been a roller coaster of emotions. The day started out super good and I was happy and all was grand, but then I got REALLY angry... I'll tell you why later. But amidst the anger, I was telling really funny jokes. Ok i'll tell you know why I am angry.
I bought a brand new car in september. I didn't really NEED a NEW car but I wanted one, and I thought that it was the responsible, grown up thing to do. I asked for help in picking out the car, in test driving a few cars... in every aspect (or so I thought) of buying a new car, I asked for help. My father is an ex-car salesmen, so I assumed he had all the answers. way to make and ass out of me and no one else. I bought a car and I love it and it's soooo nice to have a reliable car that I know will probably not break, and even if it does break, it's under warrenty, so all is good, all is great.... Or is it? The finance guy tricked me into getting loan insurance. He made me think that it was mandatory, then when I called to cancel it, he got all defensive, and without even listening to me, he kind of started yelling at me, saying that he KNOWS he said it was my choice to get it and blah blah blah. oh god this is a boring entry. Anyways fuck him he was an ass hole. Then they fucked up on the taxes, so i went to register it, they told me that I owed $1890 in taxes to the PEI government, so I started yelling and crying at AccessPEI. So fuck the finance guy again for that one. I really hate it when girls are whiney and talk about how they get taken advantage of by business men, because I normally think that it is the girls fault for being dumb and not asking questions. I thought I asked all the right questions and I was careful about making my decisions, but it turns out I am just a stupid fuckin whiney girl. So today, I go to get my 6000KM check and I THOUGHT that as it is under warrenty for 5 years, all that shit was paid for when I paid like $19000 for the car. Guess again stupid girl, it cost me $63, which some may say is not a big deal, but it is when you already budgeted all your money for the month and now you have to go ask your boyfriend to send you more money to pay the rent.
I am disappointed in myself for not understanding all of these things, and I am fucking angry that they didn't explain everything to me clearly. I am mad that when I asked "how does the warrenty work?" they didn't say "you have to pay for all this stuff every couple of months, or else your warrenty is void." I'm upset that dad told me that I should get the tires rotated and that it costs about $5, but it actually costs about $5 per tire which equals $20, not $5. And I hate the finance guy and today, I especially hate the guy that works at the shop where I took the stupid car because he was unnecessarily rude to me twice and he thought he'd make a funny joke to the other guy working there by saying "Let be generous and make her pay! hahahahaha" Yeah, that's so fuckin hilarious I think I'll piss my pants laughing. But I am also actually laughing out loud at all of the funny things I said today like "I think my inner demon is getting fat" and when someone made a comment about how they lost their virginity, I answered by saying "don't worry, it will grow over in a few years"
When I get angry, I cannot confront someone about it without crying. That makes me feel like more of a dumb girl. I hate it, because I know that in a lot of ways, I am way tougher than a lot of guys I know, but when it comes to being angry... I just bawl my eyes out as soon as I open my mouth to speak. That makes me more angry, and so I cry harder. Awesome.
Now I feel extra guilty for drinking the other night and calling in sick the next day cause I was too hung over. If I had known I would have had to pay so much for something that I thought was free, I wouldn't have drank so much and I would have gone to work. 
Way to go canada for electing the creepiest candidate. I don't know what's better.... vote for the least crappy guy, or not vote at all cause you don't like anyone.... I voted for the least crappy guy, but it was a hard choice. I don't like conservatives and I am not happy with liberals, so vote ndp and hope one at least gets elected in my riding, although there's really no chance in hell for that? hmm....decisions decisions.

7 comments:
that sucka about your car
this post was funny anyway
I know eh,
i'm a fuckin riot
You can cancel the loan insurance policy by contacting the insurance company directly. But you'll probably get only about 50% of your money back. How much did it cost you?
You could also try writing the dealership gen. manager and conveying how unhappy you are at being tricked into loan insurance. Be polite, not snarky. Dealerships make a lot of money selling loan insurance and that's why they push it.
Warranties never cover routine maintenance. Your owners manual tells you what you have to do to keep your warranty valid. Mostly regular oil changes. You can save money by going to an independent shop.
thanks.... I know all that NOW... too bad I didn't know it then. I know for next time, I guess.
yeah when i buy a 19000 dollar car ill know now too
hahahhahahahahahahahahaha
I would.ve reacted the same if that happened to me.Waaaa!
dont' worry, yer still the most responsible person in their 20s that I know
yeah i know
haha just kidding
Post a Comment