We The Living
....is a good book that made me cry.
This is something I wrote in my diary last night:
Sometimes, when it is really quiet or when I feel alone, or when I am in a huge crowded plaace,or in a tiny lonely place, I think about how my body is in that place, I think about the area that I am occupying and how inside me skin is me and only me and outside of m skin is everything else in the whole world, and how compared to the whole world, I am so incredibly small, but I am a body that moves and does things like pees and parys rent and writes in a diary, laying on a bed, and I alone am me, and no one on earth knows everything about me and what I think about or what I secretly feel about things. The space I occupy is something I think of a lot.

No comments:
Post a Comment