the way you fur, the how you purr
when i was mad the other night and crying about my supid car, mom interrupted me to tell me these two girly girls were coming to visit me and I get to babysit them while their father (my mama's twin) and my mama get to go out for their birthday dinner. I haven't seen them since maybe last summer so I am happy they are coming.
Sewing class was good last night. The teacher makes me laugh. She told us a story about when her son was 5, he found playboy magazines and he sold them to the 9-12 year old neighborhood boys for $0.75/ each and $0.25 for a centerfold. Her daughter, who was younger than the boy, overheard her talking about the situation, and then told the girls grandparents that the brother was in deep shit f or selling bum books. 
My friend melissa read in a book that (and correct me if i have it wrong) little evil witches or evil fairies use people's egg shells to travel around and do evil, so she makes sure that all egg shells get crushed. i sometimes did it and sometimes didn't.... i didn't really care. then we got in a HUGE fight and I absolutly REFUSED to break my egg shells.... not that she knew cause she didn't live with me anymore anyway, but still.... now, since we got back to being friends, I crush every egg shell that of every egg I use, and also if I see egg shells in the garbage i crush them.... not that she'd know anyway, cause she doesn't live with me now either, but whatever.

1 comment:
hahahhahahahhahahaa
its witches but yeah you are right.
Post a Comment