Bile Is Vile
I watched the Talented Mr. Ripley last night. That movie was kind of fucked and sometimes when I watch fucked up movies late at night it freaks me out and I get all scared that something wierd is going to happen, like Mr. Ripley will break into my house and hit me on the head with a statue, and then he'll get away with it cause he's so good at lying. 
I had a pretty wierd dream. I dreamt that I went for this drive to Tumbler Ridge and I was staying in some wierd house that girls all showed up together but then were paired off with guys, but the guys were really abusive, so me and the girl I went with were planning an escape and we had to time it all perfectly. Then we met this one guy that was not abusive and was actaully really nice and wanted to get out of there too cause he didn't want to be forced to be abusive with the other guys. so we took him with us. one the drive back to wherever we were going, all these roads were closed so we had to back up and find new roads. we got to this store to ask for directions and it was this wierd like haunted mansion or something... it kind of reminded me of the store in House of 1000 Corpses.... Anyways, we had to play these wierd games before he'd let us leave peacefully, and if we lost the game, then the only way to leave would be to run like hell cause he wasn't going to let us leave easily. So I lost the game, and we ran like hell.... 
It's pretty awesome that I have 203 views to my blog. What's not awesome is that they are probably mostly all me, checking to see how many people checked out my blog.

No comments:
Post a Comment