1.22.2006

I have dumb titles cause people keep stealing the funny things i say



I got angry today for these reasons:
1. I wanted to find a qulting pattern for Holly Hobby and I couldn't find it on the internet so I was mad, cause I figured that it's such a popular design that it should be there and not hard to find. Boy, was I wrong. Then I thought I hit the jackpot, but the jackpot was not as awesome as I thought.
2. I went to the library to find books on quilting and some on history. I found the Holly Hobby pattern that I was looking for and I found some books on Napoleon and Josephine but I didn't get them because I know that they would just sit on my coffee table for two weeks or more. So I get to the check out and she swipes me library card and says, "You owe $10.05 in late fees." I said "What?? TEN DOLLARS??" and she's like "ya, and five cents." Eff you. It's not as if they could have been making a profit on those CROCHET books that I had out for a month. It's not as if anyone has taken them out in the last EIGHT years.



3. I have heartburn like a motherfucker
4. I'm bored.
5. I want to sew my pants but I'm supposed to wait until sewing class on tuesday.



I will settle for sewing patches on my pants that are going to rip soon.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

hahah sorry

Anonymous said...

MAlly!