1.21.2006

I am Expanding my horizons, and as I do that, I will also be expanding my waistline

So, last night, I thought of all these one liners and I heard all these people say funny things and I was like Oh, I will totally remember all of that tomorrow and write it in my blog. Guess again, drunko. I kind of remember one of them but it's really not funny at all. Someone made homemade wine and someone else yelled "Straight from the Vineyards of Lot 16!!" Ugh, maybe he actually said something else that was funnier than that. Or maybe i was super drunk and laughed my ass off at something that wasn't funny at all. That's probably what happened.

I called in sick for work. I think I kind of drank so much so that I would be sick so I wouldn't have to work. How awesome is that. Someone drank like two of my beers so I drank like 5 glasses of wine to compensate. I had a lots of fun though. I am just rambling about nothing until my pictures finish uploading. uploading pictures to your computer from your camera is kind of like letting your camera take a dump. HAHAHAHAHAHA Fuck i'm such a loser cause i think that is incredibly funny. This is a poem I wrote with magnetic poetry. It's a good think I took a picture of cause I would not have been able to remember these beautiful words:
The lights will steal my breath
the moon leaves my mother chilly
what childless father dreams

That's it folks.

Hey Luther.

Bed Time

P.S. This is an email I sent to myself last night so I would remember one of the funny things I said while drunk:

fuck. ok i need to be less drunk cause i have to close one eye to see

1 comment:

Jillian Grady said...

by everyone linking me and thinking i'm super cool and visiting my blog every day