Giver another go
So maybe I'll try blogging again, since I'm on spring break and i'm bored. here is my next project. I'm going to paint a picture of a photograph that I took, and then maybe make a hooked mat out of it. So vote on the one that I should use. These are all from my blog from before. you can also look through old posts and pick a picture from there. PS it has to be kind of simple cause I'm not that good at painting really. I don't know how to make a pole thing so just say what one gets the vote.
So this means you, Melissa
Crows
Fish
Boat
Favorite house in town
Tree bird
Old back yard
The boy's room
Melissa on the phone with the fish
les pommes
Grammy (this one will be way to hard and i'm not going to do this so don't vote for it.

1 comment:
Paint me!
Or the crows- I think that would be the easier ones to get back into paiting. Yeah I know what I want to do for my rug I think but I havent designed it. I was experimenting with the rug hooking and it it is kind of harder than I thought- also though I just dont have enough wool so i havent made anything because all i can make is ugly things out of what I have.
Post a Comment