7.23.2006

je suis en amour avec moi

I am starting to work on a very important project. for now, I'm going to have to keep it secret so that no one steals my idea, but I'll give you a hint- It has something to do with my awesome ukelele.

Also, the white trashers from accross the street moved out.

also i'm going to see the lady in the water

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Secret plans involving a ukulele, huh? Mysterious. Did you like the movie? I thought it was pretty fun and a neat idea but it was my least favourite of his movies. I love Paul Giamatti though, he's always good.

It was no Little Man or Click but...hahahahaha.

Melissa said...

oh my god you have to tell me

Anonymous said...

also what the lady in the water?

Anonymous said...

also what the lady in the water?

Anonymous said...

please no spoilers re:lady in the water... i'm going to see it this thursday... and good luck with your invention! i have a million dollar idea too.. but im not tellin...

Jillian Grady said...

lady in the water is a movie and it was good. it was kinda goofy but i really liked it anyway.

serisously, you guys are going to be incredibly impressed with my idea.

Anonymous said...

What's your idea? What's your idea? What's your idea? What's your idea? What's your idea? What's your idea? What's your idea? What's your idea? What's your idea? What's your idea? What's your idea? What's your idea? What's your idea? What's your idea? What's your idea? What's your idea?

??

Melissa said...

i know and yopu dont
haha

Anonymous said...

Bah! Not fair! What's your idea? What's your idea? What's your idea?

Melissa said...

sucka!

Jillian Grady said...

i can't tell anyone else because word is going to get out and someone is bound to steal my iea away from me. so sorry.

Anonymous said...

I will ABSOLUTELY NOT TELL ANYONE about the idea. So you can go ahead and email me with the details. *grin* But hey, I understand if you want to keep it a total secret except for telling Melissa.