class me out the window
it's really too bad that ryan wasn't at trivia last night because i was just the right amount of drunk to let my secret super idea plan slip.... Regretably, I am sober now and will not reveal it.
I was the life of the party last night. I really was. I was the star. My favorite joke was to say something super loud and obnoxious and then say THAT WAS A JOKE HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA and I think maybe some of the people left because they couldn't handle all my jokes. their tummies were sore from laughing at my hilarity that they had to take a break from it and go home. The missed out on a lot of jokes.
Troy and I went to burger king today and this girl came in and was asking for a burger king logo because she is planning a wedding and the groom really likes burger king so they wanted to make some kind of burger king reference joke, to which i replied "Class me out the window" and then proceeded to laugh for 20-30 minutes.

5 comments:
hahahahahhaha
also whoa
who was at trivia?
i cant believe it!
also can we maybe go to chtown i think on the 4th
hahahaha that is really funny.
You should start a book of all the funny things you said. You can call it 125 funnies from Jill.
Damn!!
whoa you should make a book of funny thigns you said
I know what your idea is. I know what you idea is. Haha. I can't wait to hear the results.
Post a Comment