L was a lady who peered through a shutter
so now i have real internet and a home so that's nice.... we're all moved in, kinda... i'm a bit of a slacker in the unpacking department. Although, I do work all day soooooooo I have an excuse. Also, I haven't been sleeping that good. I've been having super wierd dreams and then waking up at like 4AM and not going back to sleep. you know when you're awake but still half asleep and still dreaming kinda? that's what i do. it's awesome. i love it.
i don't really have anything to say. here's some lame pictures i took while super drunk.




10 comments:
you totally suck for un-linking me
you totally suck for not bringing my blog enough business hahahahaha just joking i unlinked like a million people. i guess i can re-link you since you asked so nicely. i'll do it later tho cause im not home now
oh my GOD...yours is the most popular exit page on my blog on Sunday's and Thursday's between 9:00 and 9:02 PM! I don't even read your Lewd Dewd's blog anymore, but I still read yours...
WOAH is that sarcasm or not??? I can't even tell.
Nice drunk photos! It seems like a lot of people have been having weird dreams lately...
Oh man...your site was bringing me some traffic, and I got delinked too...
Mostly, I miss my status as "Some Guy Named Chris!"
But it's all good...I still like to swing by and see your photos : )
stussi you take everything too personally
total sarcasm snails...you can tell because I made the time window a total of two minutes on two specific days of the week. also, I said oh my GOD...I never say that when I am serious.
I still read your blog melissa...mostly for the pictures LOL
I regret to inform you, Stussi, but we here at Bolggerregglob offo Snailians have a policy that prohibits us from re-linking fellow bloggers that direct their sarcasm our way. There are absolutly no exceptions. Unless I change my mind.
viagra free trial does viagra really work viagra jelly buy viagra now viagra sample viagra sales does watermelon have viagra effect 2007 viagra hmo cheap viagra walmart viagra for sale without a prescription free sample prescription for viagra viagra or cealis viagra for sale without a prescription viagra for cheap
Post a Comment