Year of the Rock Star and bleeding hears. i mean hearts.
Sometimes I feel like a peice of meat. 
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Did anyone notice that there was a lot of rock bands on the ECMA awards show? Probably not because how many people watched it? Anyways, normally I complain because it's usually all celtic music, but this year, they had i think four performances by rock bands and also one rap group from halifax i think. there were even girls doing the beyonce booty dance. awesome.
They did not announce the blues album of the year, or they did and i didn't notice.
And what is with honouring sarah maclachlan by playing a clip of when she got an award LAST YEAR????? did i misunderstand that? I must have. There is no way that they would get sam the record man all the way up on stage to say "way to go sarah, we gave you an award last year but we still love ya, so here's a little clip to refresh everyone's memory!"
Whatever.
Normally the trailer park boys annoy me, but tonight i found bubbles super funny. i think what actually annoyed me, originally, about the trailer park boys, was that EVERYONE i know imitaded Bubbles for two years.
i bought 'happiness bluebird' earrings at the flea market yesterday and they do not make my ears happy. they made my ears bleed as they are quite sensitive ears that i have.
and, to make matters worse, I am catching a cold. FUCK is all i really want to say about that.

5 comments:
No you are not mistaken, Sarah Maclachlan did not grace us with her presence at the award show and I was completely annoyed by it. The show was actually 4 hours long but only 2 of them were telecast. They announced the blues album in the first hour. It was a really good show to watch except the Sarah thing.
I like to eat meat while I sit in ma seat.
your poor ears!
i didnt see the blues album of the year on tv either jill an di was watching for it
and yes the sarah thing was extremely wtf???
esp cus they advertised having her on the show
fuck sarah machlchlan.
and fuck my ears and fuck my soar throat and FUCK THE ECMAS
er.... and i was like .... whateva
Jill, i have never spent time on your cute little blogspot before. But i just spent like 20 minutes reading all of your rants and it's fuckin hilarious!
You know what's most weird about it? I totally don't know you at all.. we just sat in the same classroom and darkroom for 2 years.. and yet somehow I feel like we're totally alike. It's so strange. I bet we could really be friends....
it's ok if you hate me.
Erin G.
thanks for sharing these anecdotes.
Post a Comment