A Prayer For Owen Meany
I have so many crafts to finish, I don't even know where to start. I don't even care. I want to sleep for a week, I think. I am jsut super bored with my life right now. But that's all about to change, my friends. I'm going 'down south' in a few weeks. I hate when people are like "ooh ahh i am going south" or (and I do say this sometimes and I cringe every time it comes out of my mouth) "I am going to the Dominican." It's the Dominican REPUBLIC guys. I don't know why I hate it so much when people leave out the republic part. I think it makes people sound like they're trying to be pretentious. who TRIES to be pretentious? Another word that makes me think that people are pretentious is BIZARRE... i hate that word and most people that use it.
I had a bad feeling of 'something bad is going down' last night... i hope nothing bad happened.
I was talking to a girl at work about how i always stick up for whoever is being made fun of, or whatever, the underdog. and she says that she makes the underdog go further under. and it just makes me glad that I am me because i would rather be the person that is nice than the person that is the bitch, and i don't understand how people can conciously be a bitch ALL of the time, and enjoy it. I'm happy that I am nice. haha I am such a loser.
It's snowing, but not like a mother fucker.
Oh my god everyone, i got tickets to go see willie nelson and i can't even believe it. WILLIE NELSON. oh my god i am such a loser. seriously though, I always (well, not ALWAYS) thought about how that I really really want to see willie nelson in my lifetime. he is really one of the only people that i like SUPER want to see ans I'll see him soon and then my life will be complete. I hope i don't die right after or something dumb like that.
I just remembered another super cute thing that my cousin josie does. She sits on the floor examining her toes, and then holds up her finger with a little bit of lint on it and exclaims "TOE JAM! DON'T EAT IT!" 
Guess who is maybe playing in moncton?? U2. who fucking cares i hate them. Also, Tom Petty and Fleetwood mac oh my god, i am adding them to my list of people i want to see before i die, then i won't die ater i see willie nelson. Fuck i hate U2 and Bonos fucking annoying sunglasses and do-gooding. I hate dave matthews too, while I'm at it.
I have to do dishes. Like a mother fucker.

3 comments:
i hats dave mathews too
i say bizarre
way to make me hate you
Want to borrow "Rattle and Hum" sometime?
Post a Comment