3.08.2006

Into the sea, you and me

Last night was the longest night ever. I really thought that I was going to puke. I had a really bad headache and was kind of dizzy from it, and every time I moved i thought I was gonna puke. I ate at macdonalds for the first time in months and I think that was why. macdonalds is fucking sick. I decided to sleep on the couch last night. I think for some reason, when I'm sick, it's comforting to sleep on the couch. I don't know why. I kept waking up, thinking it was time to get up but it was actually like 3am or 5 am. now it's 7:49am and it's still not time to get up but i say fuck it. this is boring so far.



i had a bunch of things that i wanted to talk about but i can't reamember. one thing is that I wanted to complain about wimpy people. I am a wimp, but people that are wimpier than me, holy fuck it drives me nuts. I hate when people can talk the talk but not walk the walk, people that bitch and moan to you about something and when it's time to actually do something about it, they back out and say 'no, everything is fine'. here's what happened. there is a bunch of shit going down at work about this and that and everyone is pissed and blah blah blah. All of us ladies that sit together have been bitching about it for the last week, so I suggested that we have a meeting or whatever with everyone involved cause everyone is pissed and wants to quit, and then little miss so and so says she doesn't want to be involved cause she's scared to get in trouble. thanks. oh my god i am sick of my blog because i don't feel like i have anything important to say. I start writing and then when i'm done, i hate everything i said.

my two year old cousin josie asks for a cup of tea all of the time and it's soooo cute. she gets a cup with a few drops of tea and then the rest is milk and she walks around with it saying "i have a cup of tea" or "may I have more tea please" in the cutest voice and she oh my she's cute.

i paranoid that the snow plow is going to run into my car cause my car is white.



I love my grammy but i kind of think she doesn't like me because she probably suspects that I live with my boyfriend, and that is not ok with her. Also I make jokes all the time about how i would vote for the green party and she looks at me with a horrified face because she thinks they're evil, and I say just joking, because if i didn't, then she would surely dislike me.



She has a cat named Bertha. Bertha is disgusting and she doesn't know how to clean herself or something, because her fur is always matted, and after you pet her, you want to wash your hands cause they just feel dirty. Bertha used to be a bitch and
hiss at everyone, but she's a bit nicer now. She's pretty funny. Grammy calls her a dirty pussy.. obviously not knowing how incredibly horrible it is to hear those words come out of a grandmothers mouth. It makes me laugh so much that I have to leave the room.



I have to go get blood taken today. mom thinks I have a thyroid disease. did i say this already? She went to the hairdresser a few weeks ago, and she told them that my hair is thinning in the front, and the hairdresser was like oh, i bet she has hyper or hypo thyroidism... cause she says that she has like three clients that have thin hair just in the front and they all have thyroid something. so then, she went to the doctor the other day and told him about it and he gave her a thing for me to go get my blood tested. so i'm going today. awesome. i think i posted that already.

if you google "t fucking" my blog is the second thing that comes up. Also, someone keeps googling E is for Ernest that chocked on a peach to get to my site. or is getting to my site from googling that.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

thats weird
i liek your pictures.

Anonymous said...

actually, i'm addicted to your blog now. i clicked it one day last week or something and now i come on every day.
fuck i feel like a stalker.
ALSO, i laughed my head off when i saw that last photo. Cuz, first i was like, "that's a scruffy dog, i wonder who's dog that is".. then the last photo of the same dog is actually the dirty pussy!
crazy-bike!
Erin.

Anonymous said...

Those pics of Bertha are awesome! What a funny cat. If I heard my grandmother say "dirty pussy" I would probably faint.

Hope you're feeling better today and I hope blood test stuff goes ok.

Anonymous said...

It makes me shudder to think of blood tests... Do they bother you? I'm completely addicted to your blog, you're very funny. I really like the photo of your grandmother.

Jillian Grady said...

haaha you guys are all obsessed with me
you're at my mercy
i am so awesome

Anonymous said...

I love bertha! I thought she was really old when I saw her like 5 yrs ago. Shes gonna live forevar.
Also, me site was the second to come up when someone typed in "huge black mammas". haha. I think you have classier people looking at yours.