mama had a baby and her head popped off
several people have asked me in the last few days if i enjoy living alone. mom always asks me if i want to sleep over, and when i said that i didn't she asked if i like in in my apartment, by myself. i really do. i am generally anti social... i dont' have a million friends, and even if i did, i probably wouldn't want to hang out with them. i really want troy to come home, but it is going to be wierd having to re adjust to coming home at the end of the day and not being by myself. And since he hasn't lived here, I have turned it into my apartment, when before, it was his apartment. I am going to have to be less messy and I am going to have to not leave unfinished crafts all over the place.
I like it a lot when people can read my mind. I went to tim hortons with my sister and crystal and jen, and i was saying something about this girl that I think had a baby and so I said "Tina had a baby" and I burst out laughing and I couldn't talk for a sec cause i was laughing so much and thankfully, crystal and jaye both said in unison "AND HER HEAD POPPED OFF!!!" It's good to be on the same page.
I have been feeling really scatterbrained lately and late. I'm always late. I hate being late. And I hate being scatterbrained. And my words have not been coming out of my mouth properly here and there. I hate when I feel uncontrollably untogether or something. It's really windy. I am glad my name is not wendy.
This morning, I woke up and my blankets were all tangled and my body pillow was taking up the whole other side of the bed, and there were clothes all over the floor. Like ALL over the floor. I kind of felt a bit lost in it. If someone had walked in, it probably would have taken a few seconds to know there was a human in there. I felt like smothered or something. I suppose it's time to clean when you feel smothered by the pillows and clothing in your room.

2 comments:
and her head popped off is funny
melissa
Haha, oh yes. I laughed pretty good at that one.
Post a Comment