2.05.2006

Dreaming of Milfs

THIS IS MY POST FROM THE OTHER DAY THAT WOULDN'T WORK CAUSE MY INTERNET CRAPPED OUT...

I feel obligated to make a post, even though I really don't feel like it cause I think I'm catching a cold and whatever... I'm sick of blogging kind of.

Last night I had a dream that there was a milf bowling tournament. I really hate that word, which is not actually a word. It sounds disgusting.

I guess I'll post a picture or two of my nails cause I'm awesome. It's hard to take a nice picture of your fingernails while holding a super heavy camera in one hand. So here's a dumb picture....



Yesterday, I put makeup on and did my hair kind of nice cause i had a manicure and nice new shapely eyebrows and I wanted to look pretty. i haven't put makeup on in a few months cause i don't know why, but since troy left, i always seem to be in a rush and i never get anywhere on time, so i usually have to rush out the door and don't have time for makeup. I guess maybe because since he's been away, instead of spending time on makeup, i spend time checking my email....? I don't know. Also, he hates being late (I do too, but him, more so) so I guess when he's here, I'm more pressured to be on time.



I took my blue inhaler three times this morning and I'm still feeling a bit short of breath.... awesome... that probably means that I have a cold. as soon as i woke up, i took two vitamin c things and two eccinacea things. i totally don't know how to spell that.



I took a bunch of fuckin dumb pictures of myself last night, as I wanted to show off my nice new eyebrows, but they're just dumb and I don't want to post them, so I'll post the least dumb ones. Maybe...



Also I am proud of myself for hardly eating any chocolate this week. I had one cookie from Tim Hortons, when I caved and bought a Tim Hortons coffee. But it's all crystals fault cause we were at the dollarama and as we were leaving she said "ok. now I need a coffee" and we were right behind tim's so I couldn't very well go through the drive thru for her and not get myself a coffee and I couldn't very well go through the drive thru and get a coffee and not get a caramel pecan cookie. So that was my ONLY chocolate all week. I'm doing pretty good. Last night, I bought coffee that you make in a perculator so now I can make my own coffee instead of buying which will save me like $4 a week... so yay for me. And, SHIT, I just realized that I bought some kind of chocolate flavoured coffee so whatever. Coffee warms the soul. Love makes a soft pillow. Hahahaha.





I am excited for melissa to come home and we can have fun and take pictures and maybe James will come and visit and it will be fun. I just sent him a text message as he does not enjoy receiving long distance phone calls. The reason that I am rambling now is because my internet disconnected and I am just wasting time until it reconnects. I should be doing something productive, like crocheting. Here's a picture of the blanket I am making. Way to focus....



And here is the beautiful material I am using to make pants.



OK... who knows how to make iPhoto stop opening when I plug in my camera? I fucking hate iPhoto and it opens automatically every time and takes like an hour to load, just so I can shut it down. FUCK. I am sure there is a super simple way to do it, but I have searched and searched and I have tried everything imaginable and I just can't figure it out. But I'm an idiot so... Just like fucking burning cds... I thought it was this big HUGE production but then Ryan told me that this other thing existed called a 'burn folder'.... uh.... way to fucking pretend your a mac nerd, jill, but not know anything.

My photography teacher used to get mad at me all the time cause I never focused correctly. How are you supposed to be a professional photographer and not know how to focus???? Uh... get an auto-focusing camera? Right. I was such a fucking slacker in photography school. I would like to say that if I could do it again, I would go to school every day, I would work super hard and blah blah blah but I really don't think I would. well... I guess it depends on the situation. My first year sucked because I lived in summerside and drove to charlottetown every day. my car sucked, also, that winter (much unlike this winter) there as a lot of snow, and I always left early 'just incase' it was going to storm. Oh also, back to the shitty car, my dash lights didn't work so I couldn't see how fast I was going, but also, my spedometer stopped working too, so even if it lit up, I couldn't tell how fast I was going anyway. Luckily, I never got a speeding ticket. Way to go, Ford Escort. So, while everyone was starting to make friends and go for coffee after school, I was driving back to summerside. So I ended up being a loner and never went on picture taking expeditions with anyone, so I wasn't like inspired by a group to go take pictures like everyone else was. Second year was a bit better cause I lived in charlottetown, so i went to school mostly every day but still, i didn't really go beyong what was expected of me. also, i think i was a bit depressed or something so on my lunch break, i'd usually go home and sleep on the couch for an hour or more so i really did miss a lot of school. In first year, me and 4 or 5 other people got put on probation cause we skipped to much school. We had to be at school from 9-4 EVERY DAY for like five weeks or something or else we'd get in a lot of trouble. I actually did it, even braved some storms to get to school. Although, I did miss the last day of the probation period because I had to go see Ron sexsmith in halifax. Luckily, the teacher understood and I didn't get in trouble. I told him that it was a good chance for me to get out and take pictures in a different place.... I don't think I took one picture the whole time i was there, but i did have a lot of fun, so... whatever.

And check out www.sandbarmusic.com

oh my god i think i might puke

1 comment:

Melissa said...

nice grandma pants