3.07.2009

spring ahead fall back


I have been pretty unhappy and tired this week. I think I have what folks call the "winter blahs." I feel really cranky and irritable and i just want to run around or something. I went for a walk. Also we bought seeds and planted them in one of those dome things. We planted peas, tomatoes and green onions. We're going to have a garden this year. Hopefully the dogs don't pee and poop in it. I think they might. Anyway, doing those things made me feel better. I feel really argumentative and i want to yell at people or something. I think I just really want school to be over and for it to be sunny out because i am sick of wearing boots and coats. And ballooning so i have to run around or do something. I need to find an activity to do because even though I love my house and love living in the country, I sometimes feel stuck here or something cause I don't really go anywhere because it costs so much for gas and all that nonsense. So I think I need a weekly exercise class or something. The YMCA has yoga and tai chi and things. so maybe i'll do that. I'm so lazy about studying and doing things that i should do because i think i'm winter-depressed. so i just lay in front of the tv or play games on the internet. school makes me lonely and depressed. except i am so excited to be a nurse soon. i'm half done.
whatever. i'm boring.

2 comments:

melissa m said...

i am like that too except i dont watch tv or live in the country, um hah i guess i just want school to be over and winter to be over too/

melissa m said...

also i like taht picture