nice pictures.hey heyI thought I smelt smething fishy.zing
Ugh!
Everytime I check your blog and see the word SMELTS at the top I try and close the window as quickly as possible so I don't actually have to see them.... Please make the bad fish go away.k, thanksP.S. we should drink coffee soon.
Over here in Singapore , we purchase smelt for fishing.. and its a good bait for Stingray.
we dont have Stingray. over here in summerside
Post a Comment
5 comments:
nice pictures.
hey hey
I thought I smelt smething fishy.
zing
Ugh!
Everytime I check your blog and see the word SMELTS at the top I try and close the window as quickly as possible so I don't actually have to see them....
Please make the bad fish go away.
k, thanks
P.S. we should drink coffee soon.
Over here in Singapore , we purchase smelt for fishing.. and its a good bait for Stingray.
we dont have Stingray. over here in summerside
Post a Comment