8.21.2006

Widespread circumcision

Lesson in Driving
Part 1
Listen here you stupid mother fuckers, when I try to pass you, do not casually veer into the passing lane. The sign on the side of the road says "Keep Right Except to Pass" and does NOT say "Keep Left Except to Pass." Next time, bitch, I am going to plow you off the road ok?
Part 2
When it is dark and rainy, don't fucking drive 2 feet behind me because your stupid headlights are bright and also fuck you cause that's annoying and if i'm driving sooooooo slow then FUCKING PASS ME and leave me the fuck alone. Next time, I'm going to slam on my breaks and you're going to smash into my car and i'll bang my head on the steering wheel and then won't you feel bad??? Probably not cause you're probably a big jerk with no heart.



Aww.

I got my nose pierced this evening. Wierd, eh. I always wanted to when i was younger and never did and now that it's probably totally out of style, then i do it. is it totally out of style? yeah don't answer that. it really didn't hurt as much as i expected BUT i have a pretty bad headache now and the stud is pretty big and i wish it were way smaller. I got a few teeny tiny ones to put in once this one is healed and i can't wait cause i don't really want this one at all. i just want a little sparkly one. my friend jill started working at a place that does piercing and she had to pierce three volunteers for free before she's allowed to do it on other people that pay for it so i didn't have to pay which was cool.

I was reading this article the other day about HIV and they were calling for 'widespead circumcision' because according to some study, you're less likely to contract HIV if you're circumcized.... thank god i'm circumcized...HHAHAHA just joking. I dont' have a penis. Apparently there is only one doctor on all of PEI that performs circumcisions. i don't know why i find that wierd. i guess i just thought that they would have someone in the hospital that would do it, when your kid was born, but there's not. you have to go all the way to charlottetown. why do i care?

i have an interview tomorrow for this new position at work. i really hope i get it, but the interview is at 9AM and i was totally looking forward to sleeping in, but now, i have to stay up late to do laundry (two loads because i want to wear white shorts and a black shirt so i have to do two loads FUCK) so i'll have somethign to wear.

I lived in montreal for a bit and went to school there and i usualyl sat beside this greek guy named Spiro and he always swore at the end of his sentences. Like he would say UGH I have to work after school FUCK. or Last night, on my way home, I ran my caar into a parked Audi FUCK and i would laugh at him every time and he'd get mad because he was already mad and i was laughing. also, he had a cat named Tarot and his grandmother came to live with him and she was senile and hated cats so he had to get rid of it, so i took it, and I promised I wouldn't change his name, but we called him Dave instead of Tarot. And then when we decided to move back home, I told him I gave the cat to Troy's really reliable and really nice friend, but really, I took it to the SPCA or whatever and i felt so guilty and i cried the whole time cause they were bitches and I was poor and couldn't afford to leave a donation cause i couldn't even afford to feed myself, and the lady there kept telling me that if i wanted to drop of a pet for free, i would have to take it to this other shelter on the other side of the city, but if the cat didn't get adopter within a certain time frame, that other shelter would kill it so i cried more and said that if they didn't take the cat NOW I would come back in the middle of the night and leave it on the step in a box- which i really woudn't do, but i just said that so they'd take it without making me pay. sorry dave and spiro. also, spiro, i hope you didn't have to go back to Greece to join the army, but you probably did. And if you did, I hope you didn't die.



BED TIME

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the nose piercing. I was going to take one of the photos of you that you posted and Photoshop in one of those gigantic bone things that African tribesman put through their septums. But...I figured it would be a lot of work and it's already after 3am.

Oh, good luck with the new position (I said that last word in French in my head).

Melissa said...

hey you are cute good luck on the interview. blah that sucks about the cat. errrghg animals.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jill, I still like coming here to read your good stories.
I know I shouldnt say this, but, when I got my nose pierced, I was sure the stud was HUGE too. I think it's just cuz when you're not used to it, you get overly conscious.... BUT, I actually did put in a nice tiny stud right away! The hole heeled smaller, but it hasnt given me any problems. I also felt more confortable with it once I did that - cuz it looked like how I wanted it to look. Should you just change it anyway? (I know this wouldn't be advised by a piercer.. sooo...)
Anyway, thanks for keeping me inspired.
E.

Jenny Lane said...

I LOVE the photos, expecially the first one.

Jillian Grady said...

thanks all

i am more comfortable with the size of the stud, erin, cause i'm getting used to it, i guess. but my friend crystal also got hers pierced on the same day cause we're losers together, and she has a baby that keeps squeezing her nose, so she took out the pointy stud and put in a smaller one... and she's fine, sooooo.... i might change it. or... i might leave it.

how are you doing, by the way?