uh, yeah
so. i was pertty drunk on saturday... i think my tolerance is getting lower because i seemed like i got home from work and then all of a sudden, I was hammered. And I've also been like super high energy drunk these days. all i want to do is dance and scream like an obnoxious 17 year old that is getting drunk for the first time. and i also like to make fun of people to their faces. and I also like to high-five people forever and say dumb things like "EVERY SECOND WEEKEND!!! UP TOP, DOUBLE TIME AND A HALF!" What the fuck is that supposed to mean anyways? yesterday i asked troy if I'm super hilarious when i'm drunk or super annoying, and he said, "ummm...." and trailed off and didn't answer me. you know what that means.... I'M SUPER HILARIOUS!!! Alright!

3 comments:
i get super hyper when i get drunk. and then things usually end up getting climbed and or broken.
You definitely enjoyed the high fives at The Deckhouse. High fives are definitely where it's at.
I like your new blog design
Post a Comment