i maybe don't want to blog anymore. that is such a typical blogger thing to say. meh. i don't have anything to say but i have some pictures. i don't like my template and i'm too lazy to change it more. i feel so lazy and uninspired. not just about my blog. about everything. 




















at
08:10
6 comments:
I like the photos. The first fish photo and the one of the chicken are creepy for some reason. They look cool too. I wish I had a CD design to make that had an animal theme. Use them for front and back photos, done and done.
i have an animal themed french album to make. i think i'll call it Emu.... hopefully that's not been done before.
awesome pictures
fuck were awesome at pictures.
I got a new template today, i kinda made it i am proud. what do you want your template to look like?
I could send you mine. There are also free templates liek non blogger one on websites if you google freee templates you will find some.
i like the new template. im reallyu in love with the fish pics and so regretting that i didnt take any, i had meant to
the second fish pic is awesome
thanks
Post a Comment