Jillsaphine Bonaparte
Fuck i had something to say and i can't remember.
we have a new bird house in out back yard and we have a giraffe bird feeder and i got a bag of old bread from my mom who works at a bakery, to throw in the yard and lots of birds are coming to visit.
that's not want i wanted to say.
i want to go to the movies but i don't have any money. waaaaaaa i'm being a sook. i'm bored. but i can't afford to do anything and also i don't want to do anything that requires anything i wish i could call a free entertainment hotline to get someone to show up at my door and entertain me or think of sommething fun for me to do that is free.
this is really funny:
my mom called last night and said "Hi, i'm just calling from you dad's calculator," which is not a strange thing for mom to say because she always says the wrong word for whatever she is talking about, which seems to be one of her favorite jokes. like for example, she'll say, "can you bring that part of the microwave up the stairs when you come" but she actually means that long part of the vaccum cleaner. so when she said calculator, i was like ok... dad's cell phone.... then she's like "NO! Really! I'm calling from dad's BLACKBERRY!!!!!" which made me laugh histerically because 1. mom is funny for calling his blackberry a calculator, and 2. why the hell does my dad have a blackberry? i've been laughing all day at that one.
Troy's laptop is constantly buzzing.
Ok the Black Eyed Peas are coming to PEI and I WAS super excited but then I found out that they are coming the same weekend I am supposed to go over to visit my grandmother and the rest of my family for this big family party. Why are the black eyed peas coming here? I'm sure that they would have more people at one of their normal concerts than we have on PEI. I am exaggerating. I feel like i spelled exaggerating wrong but it's not wrong, i looked it up.
I also wanted to mention one of my favorite jokes. when i meet people, I like to hold out my hand to shake hands and say, "Hi, my name is Jill. But my friends call me Pretty." hahahaha god that cracks me up.
i really want to get a blanket and go lay on the beach at night but i always forget about wanting to do that until it's a cloudy night and you can't see stars or in the middle of the day and i forget by the time the night rolls around.
i'm going to go find someting to do.

3 comments:
I saw your mom at the bakery today. She's always really nice and says hi and stuff. I was at the beach at night earlier this week and there were a ton of stars and shooting stars and the moon was orange and rising and looked like a fiery ghost ship. It was cool.
I love my mom.
yeah i read your blog the other day that said that you went to the beach to do that and I was jealous cause I had been wanting to for a while but whatever... kept forgetting. now it's raining so i can't go tonight probably.
hahahahaha that really is an awesome joke
i want to steal it
Post a Comment