I saw Willie Nelson last night. I kind of can't even believe it. We were pretty far back, but I could still make out his long grey braids. He got a standing ovation the second he walked out on stage. It was really amazing. I know millions and millions of people have seen him perform before but I feel like I am super privileged because i got to see him and hear him sing To All the Girls I've Loved Before and All of Me and Crazy and Georgia and everything else. I cried like 8 times.
i decided that it would be funny to answer any question with a willie nelson song title. For example.. actually, i can't think of any examples right now but earlier, we made that joke over and over.
I bought Fiona Apple's newest album. The first time I listened to it, I didn't like it but i like it more and more every time. I've been going on a cd buying spree. I bought Van Morrisons newest one called Pay the Devil. It's good. And I bought a Dwight Yoakum greatest hits album. Oh my god i love dwight yoakum. seriously. It's not even a joke.
Fuck I am annoyed with unreliable nternet and I can't wait to move cause we're getting real, full-time internet.
I got a 15 cent raise the other day.
I went for a walk this evening and I took pictures of fiddleheads. They taste gross but they're pretty cool and swirly looking. Then I got home from my walk and felt like walking some more so i walked up the road a little bit and then i didn't feel like walking anymore. as i was walking, a car pulled up beside me on the side of the road and there were two older ladies laughing it up. i kind of thought they were going to ask for directions or something but they didn't roll down the window. so i kept walking and then i decided to turn around, and they were still there when i walked by again. i kind of wanted to ask them if they were ok or if they needed help or anything because they were no longer laughing the second time i walked by and so i wondered if they really were laughing the first time... maybe they were crying and had to pull over because they couldn't see through their tears. so i really wanted to ask if they were alright b ut i just kept walking. i'm sure they're fine. i hate going by people that you think might need help but also they might not. for example, this one time, troy and i were driving by this farm and it looked like people were picking berries or something but they were standing by a tractor, and one guy started running and it looked like he was waving at us so i made troy stop to see if they were ok. i thought he was waving us down cause they had an accident with the tractor, but then there was nothing wrong and he was waving at someone else and they really were just picking berries. so i felt dumb. then last weekend, we went for a drive and we saw a guy that looked like he was hitchhiking cause he was kinda waving a bit or something and i was like whatever... keep driving, but then as we were passing him, i realized he had downe syndrome and he may have just been waving to people, or maybe he was in trouble and what should we do???? and troy's like um he's probably ok and i kept driving but i worried for a while if he was alright. but we drove by again later and he wasn't lying in a heap on the side of the road, so it's probably safe to assume he was alright. once, when mom didn't know i smoked, i would go for walks to this bench and sit there and smoke. once, i walked by this girl who was sitting on the ground crying cause she fell off her bike and i felt to shy or awekward or something to say anything so i just walked right by her. i felt guilty for like a year. like i thought about it a lot and really wished i could go back in time to help her up or something. but i think i was goth back then so.... whatever. i had a cold cold heart.
I used to be kind of mean to this girl in junior high and high school. well, not mean really but um. well.... when i moved here, i didn't have any friends and i don't think she really did either so my teacher paired me up with her to share a locker. then a few months later, this other new girl came to town and got stuck being locker partners with this super smart guy from the other class accross the hall. her and i became friends and we decided that we wanted to be locker partners, so we decided to take her stuff and put it in my locker and take the other girls stuff and put it in the smart guys locker accross the hall. then we were like hey, umm... we put your stuff over there. once in high school, i told the girl that my fake lip ring was really real. Now I work with her and every now and then I apologize for one of the bitchy things I did.
one of my brothers graduated from university yesterday. he graduated with honours and is on the deans list and i am really proud of him and i feel like the fuck up of the family because my sister is a social worker, and one brother is going to grad school or africa next year and my other brother is in university and he wants to be a forensic scientist rcmp something or other and i work at a call center and i want to be an artist. I want to do something important but I don't know what and I don't know how. I keep thinking that i want to go back to school but the only thing i can think of being is a teacher or a nurse but i don't really want to be either. i would rather be a teacher and i would probably be a good teacher but i don't want to go to school for that long. and i don't want to have to pay money. i wish i could pay in crocheted blankets or something. I am making a super awesome crocheted blanker by the way.
I'm pretty good at talking french. People lately have been commenting on my french accent and how it sounds real and i don't sound like a crappy french immersion student. awesome.
5.08.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment