4.20.2006

Puke the Uke

Oh my god you guys i bought a ukelele and it's green and awesome and I fucking rule. I already know how to play twinkle twinkle and if troy yells out the chords I can play Your Cheatin' Heart along with him as well as My Bucket's Got a Hole In It. I am so fucking awesome. I decided that I am going to do a Rattlesnakin' Daddies tribute album, all played on Puke the Uke. haha I'll be called rattle-ukin mama. that's a joke. i'm not going to do that.

My fingers are sore already from playing the ukelele. the reason I decided that I would learn how to play that instrument is because I was thinking about music class in elementary school and I remember that there was a big stand that had a whole bunch of ukeleles on it. Our class never got to use them, but i figured if a music teacher could teach a whole elementary class how to play a song or two on the ukelele, a 24 year old should not have too much trouble learning.

I used to be in the choir when I was in elementary school. I actually had a solo when we went to a music festival. Wierd eh. I can't sing at all.... hmm.. Iwish I could remember the songs that we sang. something about rainbows. ...dreams about rainbows? or songs about rainbows?? i don't know. anyways. whatever.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

i love that picture of you
post your uke

Anonymous said...

"why are there so many songs about rainbows? and what's on the other side? Rainbows are visions, not only illusions, and rainbows have nothing to hide"

I remember this, "The Rainbow Connection"

Anonymous said...

that's the one!

Anonymous said...

i was just told that it doesn't make sense that we never had a chance to be friends. and my reply was "That's cuz Jill was too busy hanging out with people who suck.". You think YOU'RE a social failure? Well at least you're not a social retard like me.

oh why, Jill, why?

Anonymous said...

DOn't name your thing puke the uke, thats upsetting to me.
mah... do whatever.
but, you should be called the "uka-lady"

ya, thats a great picture of you!