I'm gonna get hip-hip on yo ass


I am currently sitting on a balcony in South America, listening to the rain pour. It's raining really heavily. Tomorrow, Troy's cousin is getting married. Tonight are the stag and stagette parties. It has been suggested that all the girls sleep in one room and all the guys sleep in another. I can not handle spending a night with these girls. I can't do it. I loke most of them and I could spend a few hours or whatever with them, but I am geeling like a crazy nut. I freaked out and panicked a little because I know I just can't function socially with a bunch of women that I don't have anything in common with. Lately, I am having a huge problem with feeling like a failure, socially. The sound of the rain makes me have to pee. I lfeel like I am constantly being judged, which I am probably not, but nothing can convince me otherwise. I just cried my head off and I feel like a big baby. My feet are getting pretty tanned. So is the rest of me. And I love my new pants. I miss my mom and dad and the internet and I am scared that the pervert down the hall burnt down my apartment and my computer.
That is what I wrote whilst on vacation. I think it's funny that I am kind of crazy in the way that I was BAWLING outside on the balcony thinking baout how much of a loser I am and thought it necessary to take the time to write down that the rain made me have to pee. T urns out, the stagette party was just all of the girls sitting in a room being tired and going back to their own rooms after like an hour. So I panicked and freaked and cried for no real reason.
There was a girl that went to that resort and she was from Toronto. She just sat with us one night at dominican kareoke. yes, you heard right. you should hear dominican people sing "I believe I can Fly" it's pretty funny. anyways, she sat was us and told us that she went on vacation by herself, leaving her three year old and 4 month old home with her mom. all of her frinds wanted to go with her and when they all decided to go, she told them that she changed her mind and decided not to go, so when they all decided to go, she secretly bought a ticket anyway and went without them. anyways, she wore white see-through pants with panties that said hip-hop on the bum. I know you want to see it.

There were always birds flying into the dining area eating food off of peoples plates after they got up and left the table. It was kinda gross but also a bit cute and I t ook a picture of one of the birds but it got erased somehow and i'm sad because it was my favorite picture that I took when I was there. But here are some other birds that hung around the resort.

Troy took this picture but I like it a lot

1 comment:
that is the weirdest thing ever about the girl and her panties
melissa
Post a Comment