Ballet Shoes Don't Have Souls

Isn't that cute?
Know what I hate? when you write a whole bunch of stuff and pictures won't load and blah blah blah and then you say fuck it, i'm posting this without pictures, and then your interent shuts off and you can't post at all. that's what i hate. it happened twice since i last posted.
This passed saturday, I drank more beer than I have drunk in a long long time. You wouldn't believe the things I thought about to post on my blog. For example, I was talking to a friend of mine that just had a baby who was talking about moving. She said she didn't want to live in a one bedroom apartment because she didn't want to share a room with the baby. They shared a womb for 9 months so that was enough. My response was "WOMB??? ROOM??? WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE???!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA" Fortunatly, I think she thought it was funny at the time because she was also drinking a little. I looked for a pen for like an hour so that I could write that down, I thought it was so importantly funny. Another thing I did was made fun of this guy really loudly while he was in the room, and then he came up to me and said "Hey!!! I know you!!!" and I made fun of him to his face. If you knew him, you'd make fun of him too. Seriously. He's a wanker. Ask anyone.
Here is a picture I took whilst drinking more beer than I have ever drunk before.
I thought it was incredibly arty and now I don't. I call it Art Fart. Really though, I liked the lighting in that bathroom, but my oversized old navy purse, I suppose, is not the artiest subject I can think of.
They were playing a silent movie at the same time as the bands were playing at this party thing and it was wierd.
There's your Jill fix for the week.

2 comments:
i like the art fart picture.
Ya it looks cool. I sort of wished I had gone to that party now instead of not going because that's obviously what I did. Big screen with an old movie. That's a nice touch.
Post a Comment