2.09.2006

Strong coffee and crying baby

That is what my morning consisted of. Crystal came over to get her glasses as she forgot them here last night. She brought Brandon and he fuckin screamed the whole time. poor guy. And Melissa slept through the whole thing... well, i think i did hear her moan once or twice, probably to say either shut the fuck up or shut the fuckin door. so i shut the fuckin door. she's still asleep. we looked at her old pictures last night. This is one of me that she took a loooong time ago. There's a wierd blotch on my face. That is from when one of the many cats that have been in and out of our lives peed n her box of pictures.



We went to trivia last night. That was wierd. I hadn't been there in a long time. Probably close to a year. Actually very close to a year. I think the last time i went was maybe on my birthday last year. i used to go every week. anyways. we didn't win, but we did alright i guess.... out of practice, i suppose.



I remembered last night that i like gin and tonic. I drank gin last summer but I drank A LOT of it and got super hammered and mad and threw troys capo into the fire and I thought it was hilarious but people were like woah, jill, that's not cool.... so I stormed off and cried and troy asked what was wrong and i was like "you don't even fucking care you cause YOU DON"T EVEN LIKE ME!!!!!" and then I was really embarassed. When I drink, I am either really happy and obnoxious and loud, or i cry and hate everyone and think everyone hates me. awesome.


Today is out picture journey. I'd be way more excited if I didn't feel like puking. I think my coffee is rotten. Is that possible?

No comments: