2.24.2006

Don't let the bed bugs bite

I woke up in the middle of the night with a severe leg cramp. Totally uncalled for. I am waiting for crystal to call so we can go to charlottetown. I am going to buy a nifty knitter. yes, i have to go to charlottetown for it as no one fucking sells them in summerside.



i locked myself out of my apartment today. i had to go ask the landlord for a key and i also wanted to tell him about the leaky tap but he seemed in a rush cause he was at work so he kinda handed me the key and walked away. i have had a mild headache all day. it's bad karma for calling in sick. hope none of my supervisors read my blog....



my nanny and grampy called me from florida last night to wish me a happy birthday. i wanted to ask them how they were doing but they wouldn't really let me talk. they kept asking questions and as soon as i finished, they had another one waiting. nanny handed the phone to grampy and he said happy birthday and stuff and then said that nanny talked a hole in my ear so he wouldn't keep me. then he said 'love ya a big bunch!" that's cute.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

nice pictures

Jillian Grady said...

you forgot to mention 'nice ass'

Anonymous said...

That first photo is crazy cool looking.

Anonymous said...

I know what it reminds me of now! You look like a female version of The Shadow!

http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/s/shadow1.jpg

Jillian Grady said...

my scarf is red, too. WOAH

Anonymous said...

I know. I immediately saw red which is weird because I only just now realized the photo was black and white. Strange how the mind works.