Dick is a Dick is a Dick
Ok way to go dick cheney. Do you have to get your eyes tested before they give you a hunting liscence? I sure do hope so. Can you imagine how horribly guilty you would feel if you accidentally shot someone? My grandfather was shot in the leg 50 some years ago in a hunting accident. He died almost exactly 50 years later (almost to the day) from a stroke that was possibly caused by a blood clot in the leg that he got shot in. Pretty wierd eh. First he had to go to the hospital because of a blood clot in his leg, and then he had a stroke. He was a pretty cool guy. It's wierd when people die. I don't really believe in heaven, but I do think that they can hear me. Like sometimes I feel like saying hi to grampy and I think he knows that I'm saying hi. But also i'm like shit... did you also just hear me say that I don't believe in heaven? And do you also hear like you kids and grandkids having sex? I feel kind of disrespectful if I post pictures in the same post as me talking about my grandfather that died.
p.s. i also feel a bit guilty talking about my dead grandfather in a post called dick is a dick is a dick. but what's done is done.

1 comment:
i think they can maybe just hear feelings
i sound extremely gay
-melissa
Post a Comment