2.01.2006

Brand New Me

I got my eyebrows waxed. I normally just get the bottom waxed but today I also got the top done... She just kind of did it, but i like it. Also I got my very first manicure. I have never had such pretty nails. Pictures to come... I'm still nervous that I'll fuck them up so I don't want to touch anything. Here's a wierd thing that the manicurist said... It's pretty funny. First she talked about how people in Vancouver a super wierd, especially the waiters and waitresses. She said that they kind of stand there and watch you eat and keep asking you questions and trying to get to know you. She said she was pretty frustrated with them, because she'd barely even get a chance to take a bite before they'd be asking how the food was. Anyways, she was saying like ok... there should be a limit as to what waiters can ask you, like they should ask what they have to ask and then leave so you can eat and enjoy your food.... she said that they just kept crossing the line and it was inapropriate. So then, she starts talking about how she got her tonsils out a few weeks ago. she said "you know that little hangy thing in the back of your throat? Well, it swells by like 400%!!!!" Then she kinda lowers her voice and kinda whispers "It's like having a little DICK in your mouth ALL the time!!!!" Ok talk about crossing the line and being inappropriate!! Then she says "I told my husband, I know I SOMETIMES have a dick in my mouth but this is like ALL the time!' Uh... i laughed my ass off, partly cause it's something funny that you would expect your friend to say to you, and partly because it was so uncomfortable to think about how this stranger is talking about having a dick in her mouth. awesome. way to cross the line like a vancouver waitress.

so it's snowing finally. i'm pretty happy about it, excpt I wish that my nails were not sensitive so i could go take pictures in the snow. i'll take pictures later and show you my new beautiful nails

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! That post made me laugh. So you finally got the snow you've been wanting. And since you like it so much, why don't you come over and shovel out my car. Thanks.

Jillian Grady said...

haha right..... anytime.

Melissa said...

i am excited to see your nails

Jillian Grady said...

I am excited to hear you laugh about my funny post... oh wait, you didn't. although i suppose it's hard to laugh when you have a little dick in your mouth all the time... slut.

Anonymous said...

I'm 100% str8 but now now I'm sort of hoping my tonsils act up because I've secretly always wondered what it's like to have a dick in my mouth.


Eeeeewwww!

Melissa said...

i did laugh
i wet my bed last night