2.26.2006

Act your age, not your shoesize



I am being a crybaby again. I hate my job so much. I bought a new car recently, so my monthly payments are quite high. I can't just quit. And I can't quit really for a significantly lower paying job. I feel like my destiny is to work at a fucking call center for the rest of my life to help pay for my expensive lifestyle. more like non existant lifestyle. i'm having another useless worthless moment. don't worry, i'll be fine in a little while and love myself like i'm the most wonderful creation to ever walk the planet.



Has everyone heard of the wierd thing some people do by dangling a sewing needle either over your belly or over the palm of your hand and depending on the way it swings, it's supposed to tell you the sexes of your kids that you'll eventually have? it really freaks me out because i kind of believe in hokey things like that so i was really nervous when she did it. by she, i mean my friend jen that i visited yesterday. she held the needle over the palm of my hand and it swung back and forth which signifies a boy. it did that twice and then the third time, it swung in a circle which means a girl. she did it again a few minutes later and it did the same thing. maybe she was subconciously moving it or something. but i doubt that her subconcious would care if i had two boys and a girl. whatever. it freaks me out.


jen's dog floyd

I really wish there was a job that was called 'professional craft maker' and that it was my job, and i wish that i got paid $13 an hour to do it, at least. I would be happy then, I think

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I think i am going to knit a million hats and sell them somewhere....
that thread thing i never heard for that but i woudl do it just for questions. i would do it tho like hold it myself

Anonymous said...

Yet another awesome dog photo. Floyd...haha! Keep an eye on the job bank, I'm sure "professional craft maker" will pop up sooner or later.