What up mutha fuckas
So, everyone who DOESN'T read my blog... Just updating you to let you know that my free internet hasn't been working so I can't post pictures. I'm at my parents house now using their internet. I came to say bye to my brother cause he was going back to university today. Got up early and everything.... got here, he's aleady gone... didn't even call me. Also, when him and jonny came home from university, i'm pretty sure i left work early to come see them and they barely even said hello. one was watching tv and the other was watching tv and playing on his laptop. they hardly looked up. thanks guys. but they gave me nice xmas presents. jonny gave me a book of poetry by edna st. something and i didn't even know i'd like poetry but i really like the book. there was one poem i was reading yesterday and i almost cried. it was about her husband or boyfriend dying and it was saying about how the book he was readin was left on his chair, open at the last page that he read, and he probably didn't think that when he put it down that he wouldn't ever finish the book and he also picked the first pea of the year out of his garden but he didn't know he wouldn't get to pick the rest. it was sad. anyways. he also gave me a paper christmas tree thing. really nice. i think i might try to make some cause i'm crafty. and alex gave me lottery tickets. three of them. i won $6, so i got more, then i won $24 so i kept $20 and got two more. than i thought i won $20,000 but i didn't, I only won $4. so I got two more and didn't check them yet cause i don't think i won.
that's all folks.

2 comments:
Hi... I found yer blog...mine doesn't work lately so I won't say you could see it.
I like the pics, post some more stuff cause Im bored and yer entertaining.
i hate when you think you win tons of money but then you dont
Post a Comment