way to suck, storm
i have been hoping it would storm a big heavy snow fall storm, but, alas, it didn't. earlier, it looked like it had potential, but soon after, it fizzled out. it's fucking melting already. i used to hate winter, but now that this winter is lame and muddy, i really really want super winter storms. 
once when i lived in montreal, i was really homesick. i thought that if it snowed, it would make me feel less homesick or something. it was maybe october or november.... early for snow, anyway. so i sat in the window all night, playing notes on tmac's tin whistle, waiting for it to snow... I think I may have even made up a song i think pretending that it was a snow song... kind of like a rain dance? Anyways, after like two hours of sitting there, it finally snowed and i was sooooo happy that i probably cried or something. It's awesome that sometimes i'm a fuckin nut. oh, which reminds me.... once, crystal and I were at a party at marianne's... I was probably in grade 11 or so. she was maybe on acid or something and I was drunk as a skunk. we really wanted it to rain, so we made someone... pretty sure it was clayton, bring a guitar outside and play it while we like ran and danced around him in circles totally thinking that it would rain if we did it long enough.... oh god, what crazy fools we were. i don't remember at all if it rained or not.
Another time when I was drunk...... James used to have parties at his sisters apartment... she was the only one that would regularly let underaged kids drink at her house. normally, a bunch of people would end up hanging out in the bathroom, mostly sitting in the bath tub. one night, i was in there with this girl and guy... just hanging out, and we noticed that someones beer was sitting on the floor.... a while later, another guy, who happened to be an ex-boyfriend of both mine and the other girl in the bathroom, came in a took a beer. he left. the other girl and i decided to put the beers in the toilet and pee on them. we took them out and put them back in the bag without drying them off. he drank them. in our defense, he was a total jerk. he deserved it. 
I'd just like to make it clear that i never peed on anything of anyone elses.
unlike some people i know. hahahahahahah get it?

1 comment:
I GET IT
Post a Comment