1.29.2006

If you see my rooster



I am realizing more and more every day that i have a really short attention span. i have a small apartment... like really small... and i have small projects all over the place. i have a painting corner and my coffee table has two sewing patterns cut out on it, i have a pile of yarn and a bunch of blankets that i started making but never finished. i think my new month resolution should be to pick something and stick to it. today, i am going to try pretty hard to make a pair of pants. Probably close to two years ago, my aunt asked me to restore this old picture of my grandmother and her sister. I have been working on it every now and then. when i first got it, i almost finished it in the first week, and since then... once every like tow months, i'll take it out and play with it for twenty minutes or so... she's getting pretty mad at me. gotta finish that



i think maybe the internet is keeping me from doing everything i need to be doing. like right now, i should be making those pants, but i'm fucking updating my blog that no one even reads. and before i was blogging, i wasted all my time on msn or checking my email or somehow communicating with everyone that is no where near me. or just playing stupid fucking games. awesome. so now i'm fat and can't accomplish anything cause i'm obsessed with the internet. so here's another new month resolution... don't be so obsessed with the internet. and another one is to not be so fat. also my skin is really bad these days and i think it's cause i have been eating a copious amount of chocolate. I'm not going to eat chocolate for the next week if i can help it, and see if my skin gets better. maybe if i publicly state all of my resolutions, i'll stick to them. probably not.

Here is a good thing that I did. I have been thinking about going back to school because i'm jealous of a girl at work that studies all day for her really interesting classes in university. i'm really interested in history, so i went and bought a book called Through Indian Eyes because i have been wanting to learn about Indians. I figure if i read it, front to back and I am still interested, then it would kind of prove that i do have the attention span to learn new things, and then I will look into going back to school.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

i read your blog
is that whats hi sface?

Jillian Grady said...

yeah