1.13.2006

friday night and i aint got nobody

i disrespect people that use the word 'aint' on a regular basis unless it's used in a song. i would like to take a grammar class because I hate hearing people use words incorrectly and I am always correcting other people's grammar, but I probably make a lot of grammar mistakes as well. Take that last sentence, for example. I'm sure there are a few in there somewhere. I would also like to take tons of history classes. I was thinking about that today. I wish I didn't have student loans to pay back, because if I didn't, I would take out a loan and go back to school to learn some history. Just a class or two, here and there. Here are some more random pictures that I took a while ago....




This is Hawksley Workman. I was very excited to go see him, but was rather disappointed as there were a million screaming university girls standing at the front of the stage. I couldn't see and I could barely hear. The Wave is not a good venue. Hawksley looked much different than I expected.

After the show, he came back to summerside with us and the next day, we went for a walk down south drive. here he is checkin out my friend.

No comments: